Invisalign in Houston, TX
What is Invisalign?
The aligners are also removable for added convenience while brushing or eating. However, they must be worn for at least 22 hours a day for the treatment to be effective.
Each Invisalign tray is tailored to suit your individual orthodontic needs and designed to make your orthodontic treatment successful. They can help correct the following conditions:
- Crooked Teeth
- Crowded Teeth
- Misaligned bites
- Teeth that are too far apart
Are you interested in knowing more about getting Invisalign in Houston, TX? Our friendly staff at Smile Unique Dental and Orthodontics is ready to help. Give us a call at (832) 391-8660, and we’ll be happy to help!
How Do Clear Aligners Work?
Invisalign aligners apply gentle, firm pressure to your teeth that provides a gradual adjustment over several months. Here’s how the process looks:
- Your orthodontist takes x-rays of your teeth to show their current positions. They put together an individualized treatment plan.
- Next, they make your first set of Invisalign custom trays. You wear these to start the process of moving your teeth into the right positions.
- Once your teeth progress towards their corrected positions, you receive a new set of aligners to wear, to help your teeth complete their journey. This happens as often as necessary to move your teeth into their perfect positions.
- Finally, your teeth are exactly where they should be!
Ready to get started with Invisalign in Houston? Our expert dental team is ready to help you on your journey. Contact us at (832) 391-8660 to schedule an appointment.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
Interested in getting started on your journey to a brighter smile? Getting Invisalign in Houston is easy – contact Smile Unique Dental and Orthodontics at (832) 391-8660 to find out about your personal treatment plan.
What Happens After I Finish Treatment?
During your Invisalign treatment, you will go to follow-up appointments where your orthodontist can keep track of your progress.
Once your teeth are in the correct positions, you will no longer need to wear your aligners all day. Instead, you may be asked to wear a fitted retainer at night. This is because it’s necessary to prevent your teeth from returning to their old positions.
Am I Eligible For Invisalign?
- Children or adults that are at least 13 years old
- People who take care of their oral health and maintain good oral hygiene
- Mild to moderate cases of bite misalignment
If you need help determining whether Invisalign is right for you, the dentist at Smile Unique Dental and Orthodontics in Houston, TX can provide an answer for you. Contact us at (832) 391-8660 for a consultation.