Dentures in Houston, TX
Looking for dentures in Houston, TX? Smile Unique Dental and Orthodontics can provide a full range of dentures for patients who need them. Contact us at (832) 391-8660 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
What Are Dentures?
Like the name suggests, whole dentures are designed to replace the function of the entirety of either your lower or upper jaw. Partial dentures, on the other hand, are designed to fit a specific portion of your mouth that is missing teeth.
Who Needs Dentures?
- Age-related loss of teeth
- Oral damage from radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Severe tooth decay that is not treatable through any other means
- Large sections of missing teeth or damaged gums that can not support healthy teeth
The Benefits of Dentures
- An improvement in chewing capability
- A more stable mouth structure
- Structural integrity to the jaw
- Improved oral health, including gum and tooth health
- Providing a perfect, natural smile
- Eliminating painful, damaged teeth from the mouth